Steve Ballmer has admitted that convincing the Microsoft board for buying handset maker Nokia was one of the toughest tasks he performed during his 14-year tenure as CEO at the world's biggest software firm.
Netflix's recently announced transit deal with Comcast would result in some new incremental costs but it wouldn't be expensive enough to change the video streaming giant's guidance on its future financial performance, Netflix CFO David Well said.
A new urine test is claimed to be twice as reliable to detect prostate cancer as the existing blood test is. Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer among British men. With the advent of cheap, easy urine test, doctors would be able to more accurately detect the disease than the others are used to detect the same.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy