There are many writers who are making blogs for numerous sites for years. But, the recent verdict by a federal court judge might discourage one to post blogs for a site. It has been reported that a journalist Jonathan Tasini, filed a case against Huffington Post for which he made blogs for past six years.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki