There are many writers who are making blogs for numerous sites for years. But, the recent verdict by a federal court judge might discourage one to post blogs for a site. It has been reported that a journalist Jonathan Tasini, filed a case against Huffington Post for which he made blogs for past six years.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN