In a recent report, it has been revealed that if the tobacco cigarettes are can be replaced by the smokeless tobacco, it will definitely help in reducing the number of smokers from the world. It shall definitely be a good first step towards getting people to hook off from their awful smoking habit and moving towards a healthier life.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki