It has been reported that for the building of Ronald McDonald House at the Parkview Regional Medical Center funding worth $100,000 has been provide by the Steel Dynamics Foundation. The Ronald McDonald House needs additional $2 million for the construction.
It has been informed that the newly build Ronald McDonald House will have capacity of providing accommodation to 10 families. Moreover, proper arrangements will be made for the guest so that they could relax and enjoy.
Acknowledging the funding made by the Steel Dynamics Foundation, it has been decided that the new Ronald McDonald House will be named after it. As a large fund is required for the building for Ronald McDonald House, dinner is being organized so that ample funds could be raised.
On 7th of October, the residents of the Christchurch will witness a gala fundraising event. In the event a number of beautiful homes in the city will host dinner for the guests. As per the plans of the event, the guests won’t be revealed as at which place they are eating and who is cooking for them. They would be required to guess during the event. It is hoped that through this event ample funds will be raised for the construction of Ronald McDonald House.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN