Mental health issues are the ones which are most sensitive, and are the ones, which are the least to be talked about. Mental health problems are believed to be such a stigma in the society that most people are too scared to take help from a doctor. Most people don’t want to believe that they are mentally ill and keep ignoring the little signs and symptoms.
There is need for the reduction of this stigma, and help people come to terms with their inner selves and reach out for help, if they need it. It’s the Mental Health Week in Australia and this is the time to launch awareness programs to the help the people of the nation to remove the taboo attached with mental health problems.
There is need for proper awareness and educative camps s that could tell people about the need for metal health care and the need for proper checkups. This is a very essential part of a person’s overall wellbeing and shouldn’t be ignored at any cost
There is need for effective care homes so that mentally ill people could live in comfort and recover from their ailment.
Mental health problems are on the rise in Australia and there is need for people to be aware and careful about the same. Open discussions need to be held in the society to bring people at ease with mental health issues.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki